KindredHearts Senior Living is a unique provider of assisted living, different than the rest. Those differences generate a great value in the quality of care we offer our residents and their families.
How are we different?
- Our experience speaks for itself, the owners Douglas Hennig and Dr. Frederic Melius have more than 35 year of experience in senior living and are involved in all aspects of the day to day operations.
- Nurses are available for consultation and are or on-call 24/7 to consult on the health care needs of our residents.
- Training is a KindredHearts cornerstone. We go above and beyond the state’s training requirements. We also offer our caregivers opportunities for career advancement through the KindredHearts Career Ladder program.
- All of our homes are small and intimate in size, offering very personalized service and assuring one to one communication between residents, family members and those providing direct care.
- Once you’ve made KindredHearts your home, we make very effort to keep you in your home, regardless of changing needs.